Monday, March 03, 2008

It's Finally My Turn

Well, it finally happened. After a month of being exposed to people who have had it or have had people in their family that had it, I caught that strange flu/cold bug that's been going around.

Right now, it's just a sinus thing, with the sniffling and the sneezing and all that jazz. I need to nip this one in the bud before it gets too far along, as well as cancel any human interactions I have scheduled for today like my dentist appointment to check out why my teeth feel strange after brushing them. (It started after I had a filling on one of the two front teeth put in about a month ago, if anyone is curious.)

Good timing, too, because I finished my postcard image Friday, which is due at the end of the week. Painting my avatar statues with acrylic shouldn't take that long, even thought I have a history of paint not liking me or doing what I ask it to.

1 comment:

Robert Stone said...

Jon,

Do you think that the color any artist has every seen in his mind has been reproduced in his art?

Nature paints herself
so I worry not about
paint not liking me.


I hope you only have a minor version of his cold/flu which is going around.

Robert