Saturday, July 03, 2004

Spider-Man 2: Destiny Revealed

Hey, that's what I think should be the title given what happened in the movie at least four times! God, talk about being sloppy. But, I resist my urge to spoil it. If you've seen it, you will know what I'm talking about.

If you haven't seen it yet and is a fan of the first film, go! You'll love it! And make sure you get a theater that is showing a digital version of the film.

There were two points in the film that blew my senses away. There is a bass tone sound effect that you will feel in your chest if you are in a theater with at least Dolby Digital if not DTS. If you don't, you're missing out on something that feels so freaky yet cool in a movie where you are suppose to be a passive viewer.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a headache thanks in part to the humidity I had to endure walking outside.

No comments: