Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Old or Out-of-Shape?

Remember how I said I bet that I was going to spend the entire day today in bed playing Pokemon on my GBA SP? Well, obviously, that isn't the case.

I hurt in so many places.

My lower back aches with a pain that feels like that area could snap in half at any second if I didn't know that my spine is made of several disks. The only way to relieve myself of it is to find a comfortable position that supports my body in a strange angle. At first, I couldn't sit up because of this. Now I can't stand up. I just slouch.

The next most painful thing I'm experiencing is in my biceps. It would appear that any kind of curling motion I do sets it off. It feels like the muscles are about to lock each time my biceps contract.

Lastly is a small area in my thighs. It isn't much as far as the pain goes, but it is causing me to walk rather awkward. I seem to waddle like a duck now. Your guess is as good as mine as to what the hell is going on.

I walk like I'm 50, yet I'm a healthy 21-year-old college student. I'm so out of shape.

No comments: