Monday, June 23, 2003

You would think I would have learned my lesson about downloading games off of KaZaA by now given what happened the last time. Nope.

Last night, I had to download Microsoft's Zoo Tycoon off of KaZaA. I mean, hey, they aren't going to release a bundle pack out any time soon since I bet they love the fact that people have to pop out $60 just to get the most of the game title, expansion packs and all. Well, that was a stupid thing to do. The download I got was so glitchy, it was pathetic. Icons didn't show, the computer's AI didn't do what it was suppose to do, the animals were dumber than usual (one of the Tomson's Gazelles couldn't find food that was right in front of it!). It was just sad.

Too bad I'm trying to hold out untill Pirates comes out in theathers.

No comments: