Saturday, June 28, 2003

I think I actually lost an inch off my waist size!

I had a chance to do some DDR today at the mall while my sister went to buy monkey P. J.'s (don't ask) and my mom bought make-up (which is odd in itself, if you ask me). I noticed something odd about my preformance. Not only was the quarters and my wallet weighing me down, but my pants were lower than usual by about a good inch or so. The elastic band of my boxers would be exposed if I lifed my shirt any. It kind of messed me up when I had to do some jumps on some of the songs. I think this means I'm actually getting thinner even if it is slowly.

Another good thing that came out of today is that I made $1.50 in profit! It came from the game money I was given by my mother. I think she is trying to be nice to me as a way to keep me around, but that would be reading too much into it. In any event, I had fun for the first time in a long time.

All's well that ends well, I guess.

No comments: