Thursday, June 26, 2003

Have you ever felt so weak to the point where you crumble to the people in power even though you don't like what they are doing for whatever reasons those may be? I think we all have. It's called "being unable to vote." Okay, Daria-esc humor aside. I can't help but wonder about how much of a pussy I am. I don't know why, but it seems that even though I want to do my own thing my own way I can't. This should bother me, and it does, but only for a little while. Then I just take it as is. Dan said once that if I was given the oppurtunity to take charge, I would. No arguement there. The thing is, will I ever be able to? Oh, sure, maybe if I get to take a certain someone to a certain park in a certain city in a certain state somewhere that I know I've meantioned here one too many times. But will that be the only time? Will that be the one chance I'll get to be in charge? Who knows.

As ordered by Russ; Dan; Josh; and pretty much everyone else, I packed what things I couldn't live without for whatever reasons. Just little special momentos like my slightly dirty Tails plushie from back when Christmas was on a $10 budget and my sister went out of her way to get me it even though the price tag was like $15 and the little Mickey plushie I was going to spring on Jack when I first saw him. I'm not going to really pack any clothes short of my Italian leather jacket, my Senior year prep hat, and my Disney lanyard (if that can be counted as clothing). I know that I'll end up getting a better set of clothes than this whole white shirt and blue jeans get up I'm always wearing like a cartoon character. Other than that, I'm pretty much set to go. I have all my video games still packed in the iMac box. All I need is a pair of muscle boy movers to pick it and my trunk up and help me move it out.

Sometimes we have to do the things we don't like because it is those things that help us grow and become better people.

No comments: