Wednesday, June 04, 2003

I couldn't sleep last night. There were short bursts of sleep here and there, but as far as the 8 hours that you are suppose to get every night, I never got past 2. Hence the early morning blog of thoughts.

I wouldn't normally do this. Right now, after checking my mail, I would be on my way to NeoPets or Superdudes to check what is new with in those communities that I have sided with on the internet. Something I didn't expect happened to cause me to take a detour from my normal route.

I got an e-mail today from Jack. He said that he read my last blog and felt sad. In so many words, he said that he talked to everyone and everything is back to normal. He also said he's been looking for me for the past 4 days online. He reminded me about how we can tell if what we did was bad enough to piss one of us off too. How if either of us wasn't online, then we know something was up. Since I haven't been online, Jack is pretty damn worried. He wants to talk with me on IMs again before I do something I may regret doing that would destroy my life's future. I e-mailed him back saying that I'll be looking for him tonight.

I should blog that for the last 4 nights I have had a hard time sleeping, but I couldn't really say why. Maybe I'll find some answers tonight... I hope.

No comments: