Thursday, June 26, 2003

Well, just like I thought, when I told mom in my own suttle way (I told her that she won't like my room now since she is cleaning it in preperation for a few house guests), she put two and two together and found out that I was packed and ready to leave. She went into "You got school!" mode. I just replied with a cold "So?"

I feel weird doing this. Almost like an out of body experiance. It's like I'm not myself right now. I look like I used to; I sound like I used to; I just don't feel like I used to. It's like something inside of me, something I never knew I had, took over. I don't know what that is.

I feel rather confused and scared right now. Scared of the unknown. Humans fear what they don't understand. To fear the unknown is natural. Still, I just need some kind of security blanket. Something or someone to tell me that it will be okay. That I'll be fine in the end. Some kind of reassurance.

I don't know, I'm being stupid again.

No comments: