Wednesday, June 18, 2003

I went and weight'd myself today. I'm back to the 150 pound range I was back in October. Six pounds gone in roughly... oh... I don't know. I've been on a water diet for a while now, and I lost track of when I started. I probibly blogged about it, but I'm too lazy to look though all those posts even with a search filter.

You know, I don't know why I'm still doing this now that James has himself the most perfect boy in the world for him. The good thing about him getting hitched up is now I can grow my hair back out to where I like it. I miss my pony-tail. It was the only other thing about me physically that actually got some attention. Mostly because of how it looked like velvate. My sister took at stab at me and said that means my hair looks fake. Whatever. I miss it.

No comments: