Thursday, October 14, 2004

Spam in the Comments

Okay, I found a flaw in this system of Blogger.

I just got spammed. If you go through my last twenty-posts (and I doubt you will), you will find that a few comments have been deleted due thanks to me.

Why?

Because some jackass decided it would be fucking hilarious if they advertised two of their websites on my own.

Listen up, fucker, because this is directed at you!

I don't like advertising on a site that doesn't want it or doesn't need it. I don't pay to have my site around thanks to whatever is making Google and Blogger rich. I don't need ads on here thanks to the fact that Blogger took them out. I don't need your advertisements in my damn blog. No one goes here with the exception of a few people that have stumbled upon my blog for political reasons, social reasons, or even out of the interest of getting into people's lives. I don't advertise my site on your blog; you shouldn't advertised your site on mine as blatantly as you did. It makes me sick, it is a waste of your time and that dumb bot you, no doubt, have made. Get a life, and leave my fucking blog alone if you cannot leave a fucking comment about what I am writing about. If you don't care about my site, then I sure as hell do not care about yours.

Fucking money grabbing son of a gold digging pussy fucking bastard crack whore cunt. If I had the power, you'd burn in hell! You hear me?! BURN IN HELL!!!

No comments: