Monday, October 04, 2004

A Pig Made of Clay Makes No Pork

I told myself earlier in the weekend that I would spend the week after my classes were done working my pig for clay. I kept to it today, but unfortunately, I got nothing done.

See, for some reason, the clay didn't mold to the way I wanted the pig's head to form. No matter what I did, the pieces of clay I put down would just warp, crack, or just plain not cooperate with me. After an hour, the only thing I got up was the lower lip and tongue. Knowing my luck, that one piece would have warped itself when I come in tomorrow thanks to that little thing called gravity.

To think, earlier, I was complaining about how easy and stress-free this semester was starting to be. Well, mid-terms for me is just around the river's bend. So far, the only classes I have to worry about are English as far as anything due that counts towards mid-terms. I'm sure that will all change. Looks like I got that stress I was starting to miss.

I would complain more, but I've been cheered up rather quickly thanks to the soundtrack to Tokyo DisneySEA's parade Style!. It's a pity that the parade is going to end in a few weeks. At least I have the video from a member at MouseInfo, but what I wouldn't give to have the sountrack to that show. Such beautiful music. That show and BraviSEAmo! are the two Tokyo Disney shows I want to keep the music from for my future enjoyment.

Hey, I can dream.

No comments: