Saturday, October 16, 2004

I Need A Vacation... NOW!

If last night was any kind of indication of why my morning was the way it was, I've lost my mind.

School has caused me to become borderline insane. I don't feel fit to be an artist. I don't feel fit to be human. I want to sleep. I don't want any problems. I don't want any responsibilities. I want to sleep and wake up with no problems, no deadlines, no stresses.

I want my innocence back. I want my freedom back. I want my sanity back.

I want to play video games again. I want to go to Walt Disney World again. I want to be able to have fun again.

God, I need a hug. A nice long loving one; not one of those "I'm sorry" kind of hugs. I need the kind that would make me cry and cling on to the person for dear life.

2 comments:

LMB said...

I feel for ya, Johnny! Here's that hug. (Squeeeeeeze!!)

Anonymous said...

i'd feel sorry for you, but, it already looks like you feel sorry enough for yourself, and many, many more. steps must be taken. (i.e., stop being a whiny weenie.)
(squeeze!)