Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Sick of School (Finally)

I have about two pieces left to put on my clay pig, part of the skull and the snout. Why am I not doing them right now?

Because I am fucking burnt out. I'm dehydrated with no sign of any kind of refreshment within my grasp. I'm not in a good mood. My head hurts. My hands feel like they have been casted into cement.

I want to go home. I don't want to read my text for World Myth, but I know I'm going to have to anyway. I do not want to continue on my drawing for Drawing 3. I do not want to even touch up my mask for the student gallery. I want to go home, wait for BraviSEAmo! or Style! to play on the internet radio (seeing how I don't have either shows' CD or the MP3s of their audio), and just be a lazy ass that I am. Mix in some popcorn and a bottle of coke, and call me done.

I want to be lazy just for one week. Why can't Thanksgiving break come by any faster?

No comments: