Thursday, October 07, 2004

Burn, Baby, Burn!

Well, I have nothing really immediate due for Monday. Unless you include finishing up my drawing of a cat boy for Drawing 3 and reading the rest of the Gospel of Mark for Work Myth, this weekend is going to be spent doing one thing.

Burning candles.

So help me, I'm going to be firing up and melting all of the candles I have bought over the week. I have three inches left on my current one that has been burning for 8 hours total. I have three more 12" candles that will take probably a good couple of days to melt. Then I have twelve 6" candles that, hopefully, will not take that long to melt, but will make just as big of a mess.

If I ever needed a blow torch, this weekend was it.

1 comment:

Leggy Pee said...

Mmmmm, this is the perfect time of year to burn cinnamon and pumpkin spice scented candles. Have fun, Zeek...