Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Not Going to Happen

World Mythology is canceled, so until then I'm pretty much going to be wondering around doing whatever work I can. Right now, however, I'm in the library sitting across a sight to behold.

He is a young man, probably just turned 20. He has a large-faced, silver-ish wrist watch on his left hand that he is using to hold up his head. His face has some rather nice and delicate features. Very femininate eyes and a shade of blue/hazel that is just like a rare gem of some kind. Brunette with slight but not much facial hair. He is casually dressed and is doing some kind of research (which I'm kind of not right now) or a paper. He's fairly tall, skinny, and his hair is short and turns upward like the popular preppie look.

I am distracted by his beauty. I don't know how to say this, but he is just simply heavenly! So why am I not doing anything? Why am I not actually going after him?

Simply put, I just can't. My want to be with someone as visually appealing as him has dropped to the point where I could care less. He's a beautiful young man, but I know for a fact that nothing would work out between us. So I don't try.

In short, he's cute and I've gave him so many glances that I should be kicked out just for staring at him too much.

Damn it, Bill! Why can't you turn 18 sooner?!

I hate being this way. I'm always like that with people I fancy and find visually appealing. Always. I need someone like Bill who will hook me up and get past this stupid hang up of mine or whatever it is that caused me to not do anything with people I'm attractive too! Badly!

No comments: