Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I can't play until Spring Break (if I'm lucky enough).

I went hunting again for a PS2. I hit up the same EBGames I did on Sunday, the same Best Buy, the same Target, two different GameStop locations, Wal-Mart, Media Play, and even CompUSA.

None of them have any.

The EBGames and both GameStop locations told me that they won't be getting any until the new year. Normally, I would take these estimated dates as golden. After all, they work there and I don't. However, knowing my luck with estimated dates, shipments and releases tend to get pushed back or delayed or whatever with things that I want so badly I can taste it.

In short, I've given up on my search. By the time I get one, I won't have time to enjoy Katamari Damacy. Why? Because of classes. The way my priorities are set up are in such a way that video games are less important than my education. So even if the dates they told me were golden and true and everything played itself out like I think they should, I still would have less than a week to enjoy a Christmas gift I could have been enjoying since the day after Christmas.

Can you tell that since I deleted my LUNAR save game I've been kind of bored?

I've also been very depressed due to the lack of systems available. This frustration was rubbing off on my sister today. I could tell because when she is pissed off or mad, she marches from point A to point B in a manner that not even a 75% off all shoes sale could stop her. When she asked me where I would like to go next, I told her home. I didn't want her to have a bad day because I'm having a bad day. I didn't want her to be unhappy because I am unhappy. Yet all morning long that's what has been happening. A moment longer and our parents would have to deal with two moody young adults instead of just one.

I guess I'll just wait until my birthday. I didn't check to see if Spring Break falls before or after my birthday, however. I hope it's after, but knowing my luck it will be before it.

No comments: