Saturday, December 18, 2004

Before I Become Distracted with Saving the World

A Gift From the Tooth Fairy
My filling fell out. It's the filling on the back side of the farthest back molar on the top jaw. Both myself and my dentist know how much of a pain getting that thing filled. He said that eventually I will have to get it crowned. For now, I just have to watch what I eat until Monday when I have to go in for a clean up.

Memory for Cheap
The EBGames store must be having a sale, because I found not one, not two, but three Sony brand memory cards for my PlayStation for $3 each! The guy wanted to make sure I knew I was buying PS1 cards, and I told him that I was fully aware of what I was buying. Being the last weekend before Christmas, I can imagine how many people have passed through asking for the latest game and system while not having a clue as to what it really is called or why this accessory is needed. I mean, the lady before me didn't know that a Nintendo DS was able to play Gameboy Advance games and ended up not buying it for whoever her gamer is in her family.

I plan on going back after Christmas to buy a PS2 and Memory Card for it so I can play Katamari Damacy until I need to go back to classes. Should be interesting given the fact I like to people watch when I'm done shopping.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have an addiction I need to feed involving trying to save the world from a long white haired elf hell bent on destroying the world just because his best friend didn't agree with his ideals of how the world should work for the next 5 hours.

No comments: