Friday, December 03, 2004

FUCK OFF BITCH!

I'm sick.

I just went through a gallon of Orange Juice over the course of 12 hours!

I had four bowls of Raman Chicken Soup!

I feel like I'm about to die!

My skull feels like my brain is about to explode!

And what do you go and do?

YOU FUCKING HIT ME ON THE HEAD TO GET MY ATTENTION BECAUSE I DIDN'T HEAR YOU THE FIRST THREE TIMES!

You know I'm sick! I told you yesterday, but now you play it off as if I'm just messing with you. You call yourself a mother?! More like mother fucker! I'm sick! Ask your damn husband who has been seeing me try to walk up and down stairs to my bed and back to this computer! Ask your sister-in-law that's more of a mother to me than you ever will be!

I'm sick, God damn it, and you are not helping the situation any! I can barely hear! I can barely breath! I can barely type! If I die of the common cold, I hope you remember this evening as the evening you didn't believe that I was sick!

No comments: