Thursday, January 16, 2003

Today Yesturday morning, I was woken up abruptly by a paniced little sister. She was talking all worried, which didn't help me much. She said that she is having some nasty and rather scary side effects to the medication she was given. There's a nice wake up call. What kind of side effects? From my observation, it looked like just excellerated breathing and heart-rate. My sister claimed that she couldn't breathe sometimes.

That made me scared to death.

For the whole morning, I was watching her like a hawk trying to supress my fear for her sake. If she knew I was scared, she'd get scared too, and who knows what would have happened?! Around lunch, mom called saying that the meds have been changed and she is going to pick it up. The doctor said to have her eat some food so she can handle the meds better.

If there's one thing I don't like about my sister it's how she eats. I had to litterally force her to eat her cold and hard waffles that she originally made for breakfast but never ate before she woke me as well as a bannana. I don't know about you, but that is not filling nor a healthy breakfast. I swear, if she just ate more she would have a better immune system than she has now. Oh well, at least some food is better than no food.

So that was pretty much my day. I played Nurse Zeek and worried about my little sister like a mother hen. At least my sister is okay now.

As a reward, I got tacos!

No comments: