Friday, January 31, 2003

I've been a wreck today.

I woke up at the time I normally do, but with a sense of fear and worry given how my night ended. I then did what I normally do whenever I'm bothered by something.

I played video games.

I finished the story portion of Final Fantasy Tactics a while back, so I opted for another RPG this time around. I dug out the game Rhapsody. I really forgot why I bought this, only to be soon reminded that I was insane at the time to buy what was gimmiced as the first musical RPG. Let me say that this isn't like any Disney musical cartoon. No, this is far worst than that.

In any case, it kept me stable as I was trotting around as a little country girl that talks to puppets in her spare time when she isn't daydreaming about a prince. Have I been a straight boy playing this game, I would feel uncomfortible with this plotline. I guess it's one of the perks of being gay that I was unaware of. I'm surprised as to how fast I compleated the game. This game was definately designed for the little girls that buy Barbie games.

So did it help me overcome this worry that plagues me as I type even now?

No.

I really hope I see the guys tonight. Finding out what's going on with them is the only thing that will help me.

Also, apparently I've been really worried about them, cause mom said I look skinnier. Uhm, thanks?

No comments: