Monday, January 06, 2003

A few days ago, I found out from my folks that Kaiser was in town. Kaiser is a friend of mine that is a Japanese inthuious, if you will. We all think he can go into politics if not law. He's smart yet doesn't impose it. He is just a cool person to hang out with.

After getting depressed about Kroger not hiring, I called him up. We talked about things, caught up, and then later decided to head out to Tilt to play some DDR like the old days.

Two years of not seeing each other made me realised just how much I changed, and I didn't change much. Kaiser has gotten really good at DDR while I'm still stuck in Basic. I have my reasons. Still, for someone that was once better than him and prided himself in that since he can and does out do me in every way, shape, and form I felt rather behind. It's bad enough that Ken was there. After hearing all the stories about him about how good he is, you can only imagin how much that made me feel! Even David Hersh, the last person I would expect to see on DDR, is better than me!!

But it's not just in DDR.

I was talking with them. It turns out that they have steady jobs. Ken prides himself in the fact that the shortest job he's ever had was a whole year! A WHOLE YEAR!! I thought Kaiser getting paid $10 an hour just to eat gourmet food because he was helping set up something on campus was something to be jelous about.

Maybe I should take Kaiser's advice and sell my soul and become a telemarketer. He said that's one of the few jobs where if you can just throw away all human feelings you can earn alot of money.

I don't know; I'm so depressed about this to the point where I want to just give up.

It's times like this I wish I still had a Gameboy so I can pop in Pokemon.

No comments: