Wednesday, January 29, 2003

I have never laughed so hard or have ever been so embarassed for someone like I was tonight.

Because I just had to watch it, I tuned in for The Mole. The show just seemed to be up Erik's ally. Surfing is his best sport! He just loves it! But he didn't get to do it at first. He had to do the hula in drag! That's right, the guy that I've been cursed to run into for whatever reason on television or movies had to dress in drag. I have never laughed so hard in my life! It was too funny and too painful to watch him do the hula in drag for 30 minutes!

Meanwhile, Kathy Griffin had to get up on a surfboard and stay up for about 5 seconds. Why is it she couldn't and the supermodel was? I don't know. Maybe it's because she said that she's never used her legs just as much as she did then or whatever.

As a way to redeam the money, Erik got to surf! Yes! The moment I've wanted to see after hearing about how good he is!

And what a disappointment!

Okay, so it wasn't that bad. I mean, hell, it's a whole lot better than I can ever do. Still, for someone that loves to surf whenever he can, you would think he would know better than to surf into the rocks.

The next contest was a test of wits. Erik has been the victem of type-casting. It seems his looks fit him into that pretty boy that's all looks and no brains. No wonder he wants to get out of the Disney company and try newer, bigger things. Here, though, he just totally blew away his type-casting persona! The guy just totally blew pass all the brain teasers and the questions to earn him an immunity from the "execution", and the best part he kept it after doing a memory game with two decks of playing cards.

That's my boy!

It should be interesting next week. If I'm right, he's probibly the mole. Hey, it's either him or the reality-show-buff Kathy.

No comments: