Thursday, January 30, 2003

Today I closed my bank account. Reson being that it was pointless to keep it open if I'll only end up losing money instead of gaining any due to maintiance charges. I mean, the whole point of having a bank account was to be able to make money, not lose it. At least in my savings account I won't lose any money due to maintiance fees or anything like that.

Right now, I'm tuned into Toonami. The first time in a long time. During a commercial break during Zoids: Choatic Century, they ran an ad for .hack//sign. I'm surprised the got .hack//sign to begin with! I heard some amazing things about it. The basic plot is that online video games have evolved into a full sensory experiance. One player gets too obessed with the gaming world that he hacks is way into the game. The problem is he can't log out.

First Cowboy Bebop now .hack//sign. It's like Cartoon Network is reading my mind or something.

No comments: