Sunday, January 19, 2003

I really don't know how to put it into words. I really don't.

Last night I was trying to make lemonade out of lemons. You know, making the best out of a bad couple of days. Some how, by a stroke of good luck or otherwise, everything got fixed. It was strange. I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon let alone so easily.

What happened was that I was talking to Russ about the last few days and how I would love to fix it, but I just didn't know how. I mean, I knew how, but I didn't think it would work. I thought everyone have had all that they could endure of me. Any more from me and they would be all "yeah yeah, whatever dude" with it. Boy, was I wrong. All it took was for them to read what I said to Russ. It's weird. I thought it would take more than just words to fix things.

Life's funny that way, I guess. I hope things get better from this point on, cause this is the second New Years resolution that I botched up.

New Year Resolution
1. Find a job!
2. Get back in shape with DDR
3. Be cool with the guys online


I might as well scratch off the first one as well since the economy sucks so much. Then again, it could be too soon to tell. Still, I wish I had one, that way I wouldn't be so anal about signing up for a 30-day membership to the only place on the internet where I can see at least 9 clips of Lauderdale Strip for $20 since I can't order it here.

Maybe I can ask James or even Dan to send it to me for my birthday?

No comments: