Wednesday, January 22, 2003

For the record, it's been snowing here for the last two hours. Another Nashville rarity.

Right now, I'm just living it up. I was channel surfing out of boredom when it happened again. For about six months or so, the so-called "Curse of Erik von Detten" hasn't struck. This curse is where I'll be channel surfing out of boredom only to stumble upon a show, most of the time on Disney, or a commercial that has something to do with Erik von Detten.

Well, guess what happened?

I was channel surfing and lo-and-behold there he is on the TV. What show was he on? ABC's "The Mole." Of all shows to be on! It was hillarious. At least it was for me. I kept smiling as I watched him just be himself. It's a shame he didn't get booted out of the show, cause now I have a reason to watch ABC every Wednesday night now.

The best part was when one of the cast members asked as to why Erik didn't take the free $20 grand in one of the episodes compititions.

I know why.

No comments: