Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I Gave In

I'm following "her" (I'm still trying to get used to the new name, sorry.) example and became a member of Flickr. For now, the little Daily Zeitgeist that I have on the site is going to show every member of Flickr's photos.

Once I have the time, I'll be uploading old vacation photos from Italy and our last family trip as a family to the Grand Canyon (or "the big ditch", as my dad calls it). Then, once the semester is over, I'll transfer all my Black & White photos over from Photobucket.

I'm keeping Photobucket as an image hosting site. Apparently, when I signed up for Flickr, one of the things I had to agree with in order to join is to not use the site as an image hosting site. Oh well, minor thing now anyway.

We are planning to pour molten aluminum today in sculpture, so I plan on taking pictures of that event. I need new pictures for my final anyway.

1 comment:

Leggy Pee said...

i am so happy you joined!