Monday, April 04, 2005

Error Puts Strippers on Public Access TV

From Yahoo! News:
Viewers expecting to see the latest local meeting on their public access channel got an eyeful recently when Cablevision played a tape of nude dancers accidentally.

Hopewell Junction resident George Morton returned home from Palm Sunday Mass and turned on his television to see a striptease contest.

"I thought, this is terrible," Morton said. "I don't get HBO or anything like that."

"When it was detected, the programming was removed immediately," Cablevision spokesman Bill Powers said. "We have taken appropriate steps to prevent this from happening again."

Morton said he planned to file a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission.
I can't say anything outside of the fact that people make mistakes. Lord knows I've made several already. The only exception here is that the people in charge of Cablevision now have to pay a fine for their mistake while I have to live with the end results of my mistakes.

I wonder who's worst off.

1 comment:

Leggy Pee said...

it wasn't an accident. i did it on purpose. i MEAN err, yeah - it was a *mistake* ;)