Sunday, June 27, 2004

What did I get myself into?

I asked a simple question on Gaia. Was not masturbating until I went on an official date a stupid or insane goal? The masses pretty much said they admire the fact that I made it to a week, but other than that, the goal was insane.

Enter Shinsuke.

Now, I've known Shin for a while now on AIM. He and I are good Gaia friends for the most part. Well, he went evil on me now.

Because of the fact that his Gaia boyfriend (and real-life love) was in the hospital for 36 days, he didn't masturbate. In fact, he was too worried about his boyfriend to do so.

You saw where this is going, didn't you?

He betted against me saying that if I lasted 37 days, he'd give me something special. He didn't say what, but I know it's got to be a Gaia item of some kind, which may or may not be on my wish list that I have in my signature.

I accepted it. I had nothing else better to do, despite what other people may think (like my mother).

I'll keep you loyal blog readers of mine posted. In the meantime, you can see how this whole thing delevoped here.

God, I'm an insane one.

No comments: