Sunday, June 20, 2004

Back and Back

After a good few days without them, the rest of the family came back from Virginia no more than a few hours ago.

And just as soon as they unpacked, everyone got back to what they were doing before. My sister went back to being the responsible favorite of the two of us. My mom went back to being the man of the house. My dad went off to Sam's to get supplies for the family business.

No one said anything that wasn't worth saying about their trip. There was really no need for it. After all, it was just a college sleep over at the dorm for my sister so she would know what it would be like.

I have this odd feeling I'm missing out on a very important part of college life since Watkins has no dorms as of now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Living on campus can be a lot of fun. I lived in 'res' at UVic for part of my time there and for the most part it was great. There is this feeling of being part of something, a community. - firemind (http://firemind2.blogspot.com)