Wednesday, June 16, 2004

It's Impossible!

Just when I think that things couldn't get any worst, the computer starts acting up yet again. Let's go down the list of problems, shall we?

The first thing that came up was this pair of weird errors saying that Windows Media Player can't be loaded in a file directory that shouldn't even have Windows Media Player in it. I tried to remove it from the register file that is responsible for this, but since I didn't know what I was doing, I didn't bother.

Second error occurred just now. A bunch of numbers and letters popped up saying that the system couldn't write that file for MSN Messenger. As such, Messenger cannot load.

Finally, AIM is unable to load after one session of use after my reinstallation. It will let me enter in my password, but after that, the window that is suppose to tell you your connection status to the AIM network disappears. The little icon in the system tray would also disappear when I would put my mouse on it, which signals the fact that the program crashed without warning.

On top of that, I'm still getting pop-ups when I'm doing nothing (I nuked about three just typing this entry alone!), and I cannot get rid of whatever shit-ware is on here!

It's times like these I really wish I was a nerd instead of labeled one.

No comments: