Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Motivation on a Rainy Day

I have several task I could do, but because of the grey weather, I seem to have no motivation to do any of them.

The first and most important is to plug my USB Drive in and work on my thesis. I'm on the final stages of my second avatar portrait, which only involves settling on a background and then up-scaling it. In theory, I could have done that yesterday, but I was busy at school getting my computer familiar with the network and downloading software that the school has that I don't for future projects.

The second option is to give Skippy a bath. He's about five months past due.

The third and least important until the week of September 9 is buying a new USB optical mouse for my computer. The one I'm using now keeps doubling-clicking by itself, which means something got dirty inside the body of the mouse. Rather than break into it and potentially destroy it trying to clean it, I'm better off getting a new one. The reason why it is the least important until the 9th is because that's when I'll get my order of Spore in the mail. The last thing I want to happen in my game is for me to accidentally drop an alien I'm abducting because my mouse failed to realize I was still holding down the button.

I kind of wish I had a three-sided dice so I can pull a Two-Face kind of stunt to help be decide what to do.

1 comment:

Robert Stone said...

It's cleaning-up day:
avatar, dog, failing mouse--
mind, body, spirit
.