Thursday, March 24, 2005

Black and White Photo Story Time

I probably won't post any more photos after this batch, seeing how finals are coming up. Thankfully, there are enough photos this round to make up for a while.

The assignment was to photograph and print a narrative. See if you can guess what kind of story I'm trying to say.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And now for something completely unrelated...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Leggy Pee said...

jon, these are great. i have been trying to comment all day but blogger is being a pain. this is "me" by the way ;) i changed all my info and don't use that "other" name anymore. you can find me thru my profile. keep up the good work! i wanna see more pics!!