Thursday, December 26, 2002

I won't lie to you. Today I wanted to dildo myself, but instead I decided to get a head start on one of my resolutions. Namely the one that involves Dance Dance Revolution.

After doing my usual online routine of checking mail and grabbing all the freebies I can from NeoPets, I took the old but true pair of scissors and broke into the big iMac box I was using for my games. After cleaning it out, I figure I might as well keep the box as it is because of the fact that while I was gone, my "game drawer" got filled up. Oh well, I was only going to break out the PSX and DRR anyway.

Setting it up was no problem, I felt right at home with all the wires and stuff that was needed to hook it up. It was strange to see my old Playstation. It was even stranger to see my TV be used as a gaming machine again. That's a sign that tells me it's been too long since I last played a video game.

Right now, I'm trying to deflate the dance mat that came with my DDR game. I have four heavy storage tubs sitting over it. I'm thinking about letting it sit like that overnight before I duct tape it to the carpet.

Hey, that's how I got it to stop shifting the first time.

No comments: