Wednesday, December 11, 2002

I really wish I knew how to start this particular blog. It's kind of hard to talk about things just out of the blue sometimes.

Last night, I had the pleasent surprise to be able to chat with David. He's a really cool guy. It's a good thing we talked, cause I really needed an ear to listen to me. Dan is probibly busy with James and Bill and Sam, so that made me think I wouldn't be able to unless he locked himself in his room while he and I chatted online. Anyway, the short of it is that I needed someone to talk to. Somewhere along the line, we started talking about how I ended up back here in Nashville which somehow lead to the boys' additude towards me.

David thinks I am totally out of luck ever getting back in their good graces ever again.

The straw that broke the camel's back is a combinations of misunderstandings on both my part and theirs. Well, I take that back, it's mostly my fault. I did some things that were unfavorible while I was up in Seattle that made the boys go into overprotective mode. Frankly, I think they hate me. They are tired of my rantting and wanting an ear to listen and a sholder to cry on. They don't like the way I do things. They think I am stupid.

Sometimes I wish I was better off not knowing them. But then it's times like these that I can't seem to get them out of my head.

I'm so pathetic.

No comments: