Monday, December 16, 2002

God, I'm such a pussy.

Last night, I couldn't get any sleep despite my early retirement to the bed. You can tell I didn't get enough sleep simply by that last sentance. The reason was because I got really ansy. See, the plan was to originally wake up at around the same time I woke up before to catch the earliest bus I can to OpryMills. I ended up staying away up untill the alarms went off. I turned them off and said to myself that I just can't do it. I didn't feel comfortible about doing the bus thing. I mean, what if I don't have enough fare? What about what my aunt said about timing it so I'm not stuck in downtown too long? And what about missing the stops?

Okay, so they are really nothing, but I just didn't feel comfortable with them! It's bad enough I can't remember the times let alone have a decently printed time sheet for the other bus I have to catch. This whole thing just scares me alot. It's too new. Yeah, getting my ATM card was cool, and that was a new experiance for me too, but this is a different kind of new. This one I could botch up and end up on the wrong side of town like that one guy on 7th Heaven, only here, the wrong side of town could get me shot!

Damn, I really wish Dan was here. He'd help me out with this.

No comments: