Sunday, May 24, 2009

EA SPORTS Active's 30 Day Challenge - Journal Discovery

I didn't score high enough today on the break day to get a Gold Medal rating without exercise. But I got something I didn't expect from the program. Suggestions based on data I gave.

The game said I've been consistantly unable to reach the ideal of liquid intake. So, it suggested that if I don't like water, I should drink tea or broth or even skim milk. I didn't expect to see suggestions based on data. Randomly generated compliments or suggested based on the data I entered five minutes ago, yes, but not something that appears to be built from the previous days.

Another surprise is I'm not sore, but I'm also kind of energetic. Not to the point where it feels like I've been alert for hours, but enough energy where I almost did my normal/long route of walking Skippy. I'm taking that as a good sign.

Wii Fit says weight is the same, staying just a few ounces over 158. I still feel fat, though.

No comments: