Thursday, June 26, 2008

Star-Struck

Very few things cause me to act like a fool. Today was one of those days.

It is no secret that Nicole Kidman likes to go to the movies, particular at the theatre I work at. However, every time she is in the building, I'm always off doing something else or I'm not in a position where I can interact with her.

Not was the case today. Being the only person in Box Office, it was pretty much destiny that I would be giving her and her party movie tickets for the afternoon.

I was so star-struck by this that I had to call my sister and tell her before I popped from excitement.

I later found out that my managers are planning to create a wall of celebrities who have donated to our Stars of Hope charity program. Foolish me didn't ask her the mandatory question due to the fact that I was just dumbfounded by the fact that she was on the other side of the glass window and occupying the same physical space as I was... you know, instead of being 20 feet tall and on a movie screen.

By the way, she looks good for being pregnant. You really cannot tell that she is carrying a baby in that body of hers.

1 comment:

Robert Stone said...

Jon,

Many big stars, when they are not being approached by overly possessive fans, tend to be just like ordinary people.

I wasn't sure about the mandatory question so I did a little reading on the Regal website and found that you are supposed to ask everyone to give a dollar to Regal's fundraiser for contributions back to the local communities in which they operate.

One never knows about babies. They have their own timetables.

Robert