Thursday, June 19, 2008

From Paranoid to Pissed

For the past several days, I've been slightly paranoid at work.

I caught wind of a rumor that one of the managers is using security camera footage to write people up behind their backs for various violation. This made me very concern given the last event I reported about work where I had to sign documentation. Documentation I never saw.

According to my GM, they must have fixed the error by one way or another, which is why I didn't have to sign documentation of the event. However, they are going through security camera footage due to the fact that, once again, someone or a bunch of someones is stealing food from the concession.

As calming as this would be to me, I'm extremely pissed right now. We are expecting guests tonight, my sister's friends, and they will be watching TV. Since my room doubles as the guest room, my mom decided to clean it and make it presentable. While logical and completely sensible in every intent, I don't like it when she cleans any area that I tend to frequent that have personal belongings. Why? Because I will NEVER FIND THEM AGAIN. Thankfully, I came in at the tail end of this and pretty much demanded the location of every misplaced object of importance.

I have a system, people. It may look like a mess to you, but it's organized to me. And as OCD as I am about it, the last thing anyone should do is mess with my system!

1 comment:

Robert Stone said...

Jon,

When you write:

the last thing anyone should do is mess with my system!

I believe that you mean:

no one ever should systematize my mess!

But seriously, I understand you completely. I have a hard time with a lot of things because my way of thinking just doesn't work along the same lines.

Robert