Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Staying Up Because I Can't

Mom's working on something on the gum-drop iMac (AKA the G1 iMac). I can't go to bed with that desk lamp still on, simply because I just can't. Furthermore, I had a hard time finishing my English reading because the first story had a TV show running--not to mention being interrupted by my mom calling my sister in college for whatever reason that may be (my guess is "Empty Nest Syndrome")--and the second story had the printer to endure.

She took some of my printing paper Dad gave me when I ran out when I was printing my World Mythology text because she refuses to use her own, he doesn't take anything I saw seriously unless I'm "getting an attitude with her," and she's been calling me fat for the last few days.

What the hell kind of mother does that to her kid? It's bad enough I don't get any privacy seeing how my room doubles as the second living room.

I hope I don't wake up late.

Hell, I just hope I wake up to the alarms. Yes, alarms, as in more than one.

1 comment:

Leggy Pee said...

how do you like that i mac???