Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Sleepy, sleepy, sleepy...

I had a rough night. I woke up at 04:00 and couldn't get back to sleep for the life of me. To top it all off, I had a raging boner that didn't stop until I got up to get dressed at around 07:00.

I went about my morning checking e-mails and message boards. Everything went like clockwork.

Then came the ride to class. I nearly fell asleep during the last third of the ride.

I'm on the school's computer (as if you can't tell by the time), and right now I just want to fall asleep. I don't want to go to World Myth, partly because I don't understand what I read, but mostly because I'm that tired. Drawing 3 I don't mind, because when I draw in this frame of mind, I usually draw better. My extra work I have to do after that, however, for clay, I rather not do. However, seeing as how I am behind, I need to get something done before I go home this afternoon at 17:00. At the very least, I need to have one slab rolled out and ready for tomorrow's texture lesson.

I wish they never moved the couches out of the student cafe. I guess they caught one-too-many people napping on it.

1 comment:

Leggy Pee said...

sometimes girls get the girl boner! ;)