Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I need to be more productive.

I visited Jason's blog when I noticed he had left a comment. It is a huge blog of movie reviews as seen through a budding film student. This is the second blog I've come across that is more productive and worth a read for something other than social voyagerism.

It other words, his blog is worth reading more than my bitching.

I know who to turn to now as to what's a good movie and what isn't now. However, unlike all the big name critics, he will only review movies he is willing to see. I find that more appropriate than having some company pay that guy on Good Morning America to review a piece of crap that didn't even interest him from the teaser trailer.

Needless to say, I'll be visiting his blog often to see what movies are good and what was just a big mistake to see.

No comments: