Friday, July 26, 2002



Okay, I might as well post this since I'll be gone for next week. I'll be in Florida on my last family outing before I FINALLY got back up to Seattle to try to get a life.

Anyway, I turned on my auto delete on the Hotamil account (I wish AOL had that with spam) and put my NeoPets in the day care center. Now all I need to do is post something up here to entertain those that actually visit!

Hence, WRATH II!

The person that made this game has secured his place in Hell. In it, you play God. You're people have angered you due to their stupidity, and now you have to show them who is boss. Personally, I knew this game would offend a large number of people of the faith, but damn is it addicting to play.

If you want to just skip all the levels, type in the password Prize.

No comments: