Monday, July 01, 2002

From CaliforniaScotty's post on Picture thread.. at GaySimsClub:

Zeek, she isnt talking about the quality of the picture, she is talking about you. You are very cute. You cant see it? I sure can. I also see from your postings that you are a very nice and sweet guy. I read your blog Zeek, and you are DEFINATELY worth something. I'm sorry if I am embarrassing you by saying it, but it's true.

You and I are alot alike in many ways,. I have some of the same feelings and thoughts as you do. If you want to email me, please do. My email is CaliforniaScotty@aol.com It's an open invitation. I may not have the best advice, but I do have a good ear, and I will listen, and I will talk to you.

Okay sorry to babble like that, but I mean what I say. You can email me and tell me anything you feel comfortable with, okay?


He sent me a more detailed and alot sweeter e-mail to both my e-mail accounts. I kept one of them as new to read back again. You know, so that I don't feel like I'm alone or the only screwed up one here.

He asked if I had depression. The short answer is yes. The long answer is that this depression has been with me since I moved to this Hell on earth for me. I don't think I can get rid of it now. Not after having so many... "tramatic" events happen to me. Fourth grade's constant teasing, 5th grade Valentine's Day, the fact I was the only one with leg hair in the 6th grade, the confusion about my sexuality in the 7th and 8th grade. All the while while I was trying to make friends, grow up, and find something about me that was good. I don't think it's a chemical depression. I think it's my environment that's making me this way.

I wonder how much he has read in my blog. Then again, I wonder if he checked out all the multimedia and links and stuff.

No comments: