Monday, July 15, 2002

<bgsound src="http://www.doneinthedark.com/bears/mp3/JAMBOREE/JAM11.MP3" controls="smallconsole">
"All the guys that turn me on turn me down" by The Sun Bonnets (Bunny, Bubbles, and Beulah) of The Country Bears

Don't ask why, but I was feeling like that this morning. Yeah, I know, no one is really reading this, but I need to get this off my chest before it makes my day as horrible as ever!

I tried to sleep the entire day away if I could, but my damn body wouldn't let me. Yup, for those of you that are even reading this, I screwed up again. Go figure. that's all I'm good for it seems. I mean well, I really do, but I can't even do something simple like keep a conversation going right. I don't know, I'm starting to think the less I talk, the less damage I do. Hell, maybe the less I communicate, the less likely I'll do any real harm to anything good I've gotten myself into.

Who knows? I don't.

No comments: