Thursday, December 27, 2007

Box Office Planning Part Duex

A slow first hour gave way to two things: A chaotic five hours after that and the ability to at least tackle presentation issues with my thesis project. Admittedly, I haven't had the energy to spend on the project, as I am so exhausted from work, all I want to do is sleep. My next two days off are tomorrow and Saturday, but who knows what random events those will bring.

So, as you can see, I took another synopsis sheet home with me because it had notes involving how to display my work. As usual, if you cannot see what is in the image--and I know you can't--click on it to bring up a larger image. At this moment, I thought I would just upload the image and explain why I'm uploading it, but I have no intention to explain my chicken scratches. Those who have been keeping up with my blog and this project should be able to make sense of the madness. If they cannot, I'm confident that they are smart enough to figure it out on their own.

1 comment:

Robert Stone said...

Jon,

Those slow hours at work seem to be your best times to get your ideas organized.

I looked at your synopsis sheet and was intrigued by the possibilities.

I thought those chicken scratches were drawings! Just kidding.

Robert