Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Teen Again?

Working around all these high school kids with similar work ethics to my own must have done something to me. Either that, or I'm starting to show the first signs of mental regression to an age when I was actually happy.

All day yesterday, I wanted to call a certain someone. I didn't. I kept hanging up my cell phone after punching in the number instead of pressing send. It's not that I wouldn't know what I would say or ask. It's that I don't think I deserve to talk to him.

This morning, about ten minutes before I started typing this, I was getting ready for the day when I noticed a series of strange red dots along the area between my eyes and my cheek bones. Upon closer inspection, I realized just how many zits I really have on my face. Hell, every pore on my nose has a black head I just can't get rid of no matter what I use to clean my face!

I'm not so much insecure so much as I am wondering what the hell is going on. It is like I'm 13 and going through puberty again! Not fun.

No comments: