Monday, May 28, 2007

Bad Memorial Day

After nine days straight of work, the stress of it all is finally getting to me. I can't take any more shit from anyone else.

I've been yelled at by an old lady for asking if she was wiling to donate a single dollar from her hundred-dollar bill.

I was blamed for several people being late for their shows because I couldn't get their popcorn out fast enough.

I found myself approaching the line of sexual harassment in the workplace, thankfully stopping far enough to still be considered a joke by a goofy person. If you can even call me that.

And the worse part? I don't get time-and-a-half for working on Memorial Day.

Tomorrow is my day off. I plan on depositing a check and then organizing my thoughts as to why travelling is important. Until then, I'm going to wait until the sun goes down and relieve some pent up sexual frustration the only way I know how.

No comments: