Friday, April 27, 2007

Offspring Surprise

(No, it has nothing to do with finding out that I have a bastard child.)

I found out that I got into an online gallery show. Once again, I entered not expecting to get in. And once again, I appeared to impress whoever was jurying the show. Not enough to win an award, but the fact that my piece will be shown for the duration of the show plus a year after it is taken "down" is a plus.

Check it out, leave congratulations in the comments area, etc. I know I should be pimping myself at this sort of thing as an artist, but this attention whore has never been good at turning heads on purpose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! This should serve as some validation for your recent art efforts. Maybe now you can operate with a more appropriate level of confidence.

Are you really an attention whore? You seem so introverted and socially recessive. Surely I haven't seen your outgoing side.

Keep up the good work! Livin' easy pimpin' hard!

Robert Stone said...

Jon,

I went and looked at this piece of yours. It me think of a teddy bear. Well, I have this thing going about this because this one guy got hot under the collar when I told him he needed a new friend and a teddy bear. And then another has a stuffed rhino.

Keep up the art.

Robert