Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sex Drive

I had a dream about driving. Or at least I think it was. It was a short scene where as I was getting into the driver's seat and starting the car, I found myself in the passenger seat as the engine was warming up. We then went somewhere new, a place out in the middle of nowhere. We were moving again, away from Tennessee.

However, in every scene of my dream, I was haunted by the image of a very lean, very attractive Asian boy. He wore no shirt and was built like Bruce Lee during his prime. My subconscious gave him no name, only a hint that he was connected to me in some manner that wasn't sexual but yet something I desired.

I clearly have a subconscious desire to become fit and attractive even though I gave up on that goal years ago. The want to move is also still very apparent in my mind. But why am I starting the car in the driver's seat only to end up suddenly in the passenger's seat?

No comments: