Monday, November 27, 2006

I Need to Get Laid

I think this has got to be the fifth time in a month's time that I've had a dream about sex.

In the dream, I'm in what I think is a college dorm but looks like my room with nothing but a partition added to it for another bed. Rather cramp, really. And I'm talking to a rather cute and buff frat boy. The conversation quickly turns to the topic of how long it's been since I last had sex. Which, if you really care, is going on about maybe four years this past August. No, seriously. I almost lost track until I had this dream.

Anyway, this frat boy ends up confiding in me that he is bisexual and wouldn't mind messing around. I know where my dream is picking up this reference before, because I had the same experience in Seattle. I won't go into that.

After I end up groping the frat boy, I end up waking up with the usual morning wood and nothing but my hands to polish it with.

If this isn't getting any more blunt in the matter, I don't know what is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Five sex dreams in a month doesn't strike me as excessive. Five per week doesn't sound too bad, even. I wouldn't stress about these dreams, but start finding a way to get what you want/need.

Seems to me that December 15th is a great opportunity to scout out some potential playmates if you can party with me at Play after the Untitled show. We'll hit the bar, cruise for guys, tear up the dance floor - it'll be a blast. Tell that seasonal job of yours to stick it, cause that's the night you're gonna party! Hell yeah!

Anonymous said...

C'mon you say it too. Raise your hands and yell it out loud - feels good: "HELL YEAH!!!"